Innovative new Health Professions Leadership Development Framework.
Enabling personalization of leadership development initiatives as per an individual's needs.
"What's in it for me?"
The Health Professions Leadership Framework is to help those who work in health and care to become better leaders.
Elements of health professions leadership framework.
1. Shared purpose: Communicating a clear sense of purpose and contribution.
2. Collaborative Learning: Motivate teams and individuals to work effectively.
3. Appropriateness and Quality: Foster and promote appropriateness and accountability.
4. Innovation and Adoption: Encourage innovation and adoption strategies.
5. Improvement & Sustainability: Focus on improving system performance and sustainability.
Incorporating the concept of behavioural insights within the health professions leadership framework.
While we believe that all five dimensions of the model summarized above are important in an individual’s leadership role, the type of job we have, the needs of the people we work with, and the context of our role within our organization and the community we work in, will all affect which dimensions are more important for an individual to focus on and develop.
The way that we manage ourselves is a central part of being an effective leader. It is vital to recognize that personal qualities, such as the ones listed below, are the foundation of how we behave as a leader:
> personal reflection
Being aware of our strengths and limitations in these areas is likely to have a direct effect on how we behave and interact with others - and others with us.